Join the Residential Landlords Association

Member Forums - Report Post

If you wish for the RLA to contact you regarding this report please remember to provide contact details.

Please Note: - This facility is for reporting of abuse or other breaches of the forum rules. Please do not use this facility to reply to the post as your response will not appear here - to reply please use the quote option.
  1. Please do not post RLA enquiries in these forums. Any enquiries should be sent to
  2. Please note that the initial message in any forum conversation on this website is viewable by the public.
  3. For security reasons, please do not include your membership number within the title or body of your forum post.
  4. You must not include any personal details relating to your tenants, such as their names and addresses, in your postings.
  5. You must not use the forums to advertise your service or business. Please use the RLA's suppliers guide for all advertising purposes.
  6. Any content deemed as advertising, inappropriate or does not meet the RLA's code of conduct will be removed from the forums.
  7. The RLA cannot be held responsible for any posts made in these forums by non-RLA staff
Report a post:
Peppas said: Posted on: 08/08/2017 19:39

I have issued S21 notice to my tenants, which has now elapsed and they remain in the property. I want them out as soon as possible as I want to sell the property, so I intend to go down the accelerated route for eviction process to get the property back, However, they owe me about 7 weeks rent (slightly less than the two months needed for being officially in arrears). Is it possible to go down the Accelerated route and also ask for court costs and the seven weeks to be paid back? Or is the judge likely to kick the case back saying to re-submit down the non-accelerated route? Any advice gratefully received.

Landlord & Investment Show London Olympia 2019
99 Homes
John Pye Auctions