Join the Residential Landlords Association

Member Forums - Report Post

If you wish for the RLA to contact you regarding this report please remember to provide contact details.

Please Note: - This facility is for reporting of abuse or other breaches of the forum rules. Please do not use this facility to reply to the post as your response will not appear here - to reply please use the quote option.
  1. Please do not post RLA enquiries in these forums. Any enquiries should be sent to
  2. Please note that the initial message in any forum conversation on this website is viewable by the public.
  3. For security reasons, please do not include your membership number within the title or body of your forum post.
  4. You must not include any personal details relating to your tenants, such as their names and addresses, in your postings.
  5. You must not use the forums to advertise your service or business. Please use the RLA's suppliers guide for all advertising purposes.
  6. Any content deemed as advertising, inappropriate or does not meet the RLA's code of conduct will be removed from the forums.
  7. The RLA cannot be held responsible for any posts made in these forums by non-RLA staff
Report a post:
Dash_448 said: Posted on: 09/01/2013 00:00

A recent repossession in November 2012 was rejected on a technicality according to the judge in court, wrong date on the section 21b. I now have a general form of Judgement or Order letter from the county court stating I must pay the defendants cost (state funded solicitors). Do I have to pay? If I apply for set aside or varied cost, how much will that cost me? What form should I use for set aside or varied cost? Can I have the order overturned? Many thanks in advance.
FYI, a new section 21b was delivered with the correct date following the hearing.

Landlord & Investment Show London Olympia 2019
Ideal Flatmate
99 Homes
John Pye Auctions