Join the Residential Landlords Association

Member Forums - Report Post

If you wish for the RLA to contact you regarding this report please remember to provide contact details.

Please Note: - This facility is for reporting of abuse or other breaches of the forum rules. Please do not use this facility to reply to the post as your response will not appear here - to reply please use the quote option.
  1. Please do not post RLA enquiries in these forums. Any enquiries should be sent to
  2. Please note that the initial message in any forum conversation on this website is viewable by the public.
  3. For security reasons, please do not include your membership number within the title or body of your forum post.
  4. You must not include any personal details relating to your tenants, such as their names and addresses, in your postings.
  5. You must not use the forums to advertise your service or business. Please use the RLA's suppliers guide for all advertising purposes.
  6. Any content deemed as advertising, inappropriate or does not meet the RLA's code of conduct will be removed from the forums.
  7. The RLA cannot be held responsible for any posts made in these forums by non-RLA staff
Report a post:
Blue71 said: Posted on: 28/07/2014 11:13

I have used section 21 to repossess a property. I now have the county court order for the tenant to move out by tomorrow 29th July, 2014.
It does not look like the tenant will move out. So I need to use bailiff service to move the tenant out. Usually the county court bailiff takes long time to evict the tenant.

Would it be possible for me to use High court enforcement officer to evict the tenant ? I understand that will be lot quicker. If so how much will it cost and what would be the best way to go about it ?
Thanks for your help.


Landlord & Investment Show London Olympia 2019
99 Homes
John Pye Auctions