Join the Residential Landlords Association

Member Forums - Report Post

If you wish for the RLA to contact you regarding this report please remember to provide contact details.

Please Note: - This facility is for reporting of abuse or other breaches of the forum rules. Please do not use this facility to reply to the post as your response will not appear here - to reply please use the quote option.
  1. Please do not post RLA enquiries in these forums. Any enquiries should be sent to
  2. Please note that the initial message in any forum conversation on this website is viewable by the public.
  3. For security reasons, please do not include your membership number within the title or body of your forum post.
  4. You must not include any personal details relating to your tenants, such as their names and addresses, in your postings.
  5. You must not use the forums to advertise your service or business. Please use the RLA's suppliers guide for all advertising purposes.
  6. Any content deemed as advertising, inappropriate or does not meet the RLA's code of conduct will be removed from the forums.
  7. The RLA cannot be held responsible for any posts made in these forums by non-RLA staff
Report a post:
Member said: Posted on: 04/11/2010 00:00

Dear Sirs,
I have a tenant who is not responding to phone messages, letters and personal visits and whose tenancy agreement has reached the end. A termination notice was served on him at the commencement of the 12 month STA and a copy of this notice was sent to him 2 months before the expiry of the tenancy. He is not at the flat but his effects are still in the property. I have looked at the HM Courts Service website but the only order I seem to be able to get online is for mortgage arrears, not the Accelerated Possession Order I think I need. How do I do this?

Roger Cunningham

Landlord & Investment Show London Olympia 2019
99 Homes
John Pye Auctions