Courts judgements

You are here : Member Forums Possession - Section 8 and Section 21 Courts judgements
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
E
EJW
5 Posts
0 Thanks
Just been to court . Re possession . All my paper work was correct . The tenant asked for the 42 days . I challenge the judge that there case was not proven . Due to the fact there was no proof he she would loose job . And even though it was down to them that they were faceing eviction into an hostel . That was not my problem . By law i should be given a n order within 14 days . The tenant had been withholding rent . the judge said the tenant does not have to prove hardship . She gave them 4 weeks and that was only that i said it took 4 weeks to get to court. What do you have to do to get your property back . She even then said to them i you dont move out on said date . That may prolong your eviction as the landlord will need to have balliffs evict you which could take another 14 days . Talk about the law been on the side of tenants . Its a joke .
08/05/2012 00:00

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Ideal Flatmate
Elfin Kitchens
Landlord Broadband
John Pye Auctions