Advice for completing part 4 of Section 8

You are here : Member Forums Possession - Section 8 and Section 21 Advice for completing part 4 of Section 8
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
R
Rottygal
5 Posts
0 Thanks
I am in the process of completing a Section 8 notice for my tenant who is currently nearly 4 months in arrears. This is the first time i have had a tenant not pay so i want to ensure i do it correctly.

In Part 4 of the notice it asks for a full explanation of why each ground is being relied upon. Should i list each ground (8 -11) individually and write an explanation after each or should i write one explanation covering all grounds. Should i quote from each of the grounds stated or use my own words? (I suspect that the same reason is valid for all 3 grounds ie no rent for 3.75 months - so is it ok to repeat myself if dealing with the 3 grounds seperately?)

Also - I understand that if there is insufficient space on the Section 8 form (which there will be) that I should type the remainder of the grounds on a plain continuation sheet. Can I handwrite the form itself or do I need to type that also?

Many thanks for you eagerly anticipated asssistance Rottygal

11/12/2009 00:00

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband