Served S21 but should i serve S8?

You are here : Member Forums Possession - Section 8 and Section 21 Served S21 but should i serve S8?
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
M
6 Posts
0 Thanks
Hiya.

I signed a tenant up on a 6 Months AST. 14th Sept 08- 14th March 09.

He made demands from the start as he stated heating was broken and it was cold. My corgi registered gas man went round and informed me the tenant had been messing with the pressure and blow a valve. To cut a long story short i repaired the boiler at my own cost and have subsequently put a new radiator in the house. He kept witholding the rent, Due to all the so called problems of the house being cold even though the radiators were red hot.

For the 2nd time he is 2 months in arrears. 14th feb and 14th Mar are overdue. I served a Section 21 on 18th March when he began to get even more agressive. He made a promise to pay today but alas nothing but an agressive attitude.

Can i serve a Section 8? As the tenancy has expired aswell.

As usual just want him out now, iv given him too many 2nd chances. Only to be shouted at and he is just putting the phone down on me.

Thanks in advance.

27/03/2009 00:00

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband