Section 8 issued

You are here : Member Forums Possession - Section 8 and Section 21 Section 8 issued
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
1st call P.A.L.S
4 Posts
0 Thanks
I have issued a section 8 to a tenant who has persistantly failed to pay rent, so have issued the tenant with a section 8 notice to quit. I spoke to the tenant, and he is denying all knowledge of receiving the section 8. Do i need to re-issue section 8, which means i'll have to wait another 2 weeks before beginning possession proceedings?. this is the 2nd section 8 we have issued this tenant, and after making arrangements to clear his arrears and make regular rent payments, we held off on pursuing the section 8, however, he has not made regular payments or kept us informed, so we are now following the route for eviction, is the section 8 we issued first still in force, or the 2nd section 8 we issued which tenant denies receiving??? can anyone help how we proceed with this????
Thanks
Garry
05/11/2012 00:00

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband