Section 21 query.

You are here : Member Forums Access Section 21 query.
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
32 Posts
0 Thanks
I have a tenant who has been in my four bedroomed property for @ 5 years.

The tenant is on housing benefits and has been topping up the rental amount herself. Recently her family have reached the age where left home and she is now alone in a four bedroom house resulting in her benefits being reduced. She cannot afford to pay the extra money to make up the rent.

She applied to be rehoused in june of 2010 but the councl seem reluctant to find her accomodation [ either a one bedroom or two bedroom house, flat or bungalow }. She has her name down on the housing waiting lists.

She has been a good tenant but now is getting into rent arrears.

I do not want to go to court using section 8 due to her being a good tenant but cannot stand to lose money in the long term @ 35 per week.

I would like to use section 21 and hopefully the council will be forced to rehouse her.

We have six monthly assured shorthold tenancy agreements.

The latest tenancy agreement started on the 27th of september 2010 and the rent is due four weekly.

I would like the tenancy to end amicably when the agreement runs out so which Section 21 form should I use and which dates do I need to fill in on the form?.

Thank You

18/11/2010 00:00

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show London Olympia 2019
Ideal Flatmate
John Pye Auctions

Share this page