Are we living in a pantomime or is this real life?-EXPERIAN CREDIT RECORDS

You are here : Member Forums Tax Planning and Financial Are we living in a pantomime or is this real life?-EXPERIAN CREDIT RECORDS
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
M
13 Posts
0 Thanks
Iam a Landlord and property developer with 25 years experience I have had a squeaky clean record with all business activities over that period and have only ever had to evict one tenant.

Due to Nat West/RBS fiasco global meeltdown my bank would not help me with finance-I have 2 properties without lending on them and Nat West would not back in October increase my borrowing

I have been to see my MP jAMIE REED

dOES ANYONE OUT THERE HAVE SIMILAR EXPERIENCE OF GETTING EXPERIAN FILES REMOVED that is record of latepayments that are really/certainly not my fault please.

My business has nearly ground to a halt,the FSA SAYS THAT BUY TO LET NOT COVERED BY THE OMBUDSMAN UNLESS A RELATIVE LIVES IN THE PROPERTY,THIS IS NOT THE CASE I HAVE HAD A COMPLAINT RUNNING WITH NAT WEST SINCE LAST OCTOBER 2007 AND COMMUNICATING WITH THEM IS LIKE A COMEDY IF IT WASN,T SO TRAGIC,i WOULD APPRECIATE ANY HELP PLEASE
THANKS mr Warbrick

05/03/2009 00:00

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Ideal Flatmate
Elfin Kitchens
Landlord Broadband
John Pye Auctions