Recourse after unfavourable adjudication

You are here : Member Forums Tenancy Deposits Recourse after unfavourable adjudication
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
R
Richie
92 Posts
3 Thanks
As part of a dispute, I had asked the scheme management for specific help regarding what evidence was required, but they did not provide that information, although confirmed receiving the rest of my submission. The adjudication judgement arrived today, and says what I should have provided (which I could have but no-one said I needed to). It says that I cannot recover more tha 2000 rent arrears nor more than 1200 in costs (the total deposit was 2475). I am bitterly dissappointed and disillusioned, and feel let down by the adjudication process and the scheme management. Without going further into the specifics of this case, what further recourse do I have, to (1) either try to reopen the case and submit the additional evidence, or (2) pursue the tenants in the small claims court?
16/12/2008 00:00

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Remove a Tenant
Landlord Broadband
John Pye Auctions