deposits/admin fees

You are here : Member Forums Tenancy Deposits deposits/admin fees
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
H
howell
16 Posts
0 Thanks
a tenant moved in last november, which i thort was before the tenancy deposit sheme started, but i am pretty sure that i wrote on the agrement that it was an administration fee not a deposit for administering repairs or cleaning on the property when they left if needed.

they gave me a months notice on the which finished on the 6.10.08 and wanted to leave before and have the admin fee back early, which i did give them about 2 weeks early and gave them 470, from the 550 total with a list of repairs and cleaning which had to be done for which 80 was very reasonable as it has now cost me over 500 to put the damage right and clean the flat etc.

i have had a rude letter from shelter cymru on their behalfacusing me of saying i didnt have enough money to give them the full deposit back etc which i did not.

i replied to this to shelter cymru by post and email, had no response from them and have just had a court papers claiming 1650 in compensation as i had not secured the deposit.

please advise asap.

ta liz howell

22/10/2008 00:00

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband