agent become bankrupt and tenants diposiit was holding by agents now the reciver saying me that i

You are here : Member Forums Tenancy Deposits agent become bankrupt and tenants diposiit was holding by agents now the reciver saying me that i
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
M
3 Posts
0 Thanks
hi please help me my agent goner bankrupt and matter is with reciver called cmb partners llp the leting agent was holding tenants diposit and protected by i think by insurance the reciver saying that i must pay tenants diposit back now tenants already left the house because thir contract was ended. house they kept as i given there is no issue of damages but wonder why i have to pay tenants diposit which i never had? so please what i have to do as tenants asking me to write a letter that they left house in good condition and they can claim with the insurance. reciver saying if i given this letter to tenants the insurance company still dimand money from me so please let me know what shall i do with this tenants thank you
10/09/2009 00:00

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband