Black List

You are here : Member Forums Tenancy Deposits Black List
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
M
mo_523
518 Posts
8 Thanks
This is in relation to a question about creating a "bad tenant list"

I posted this as a reply to a thread 33 Park Rd, Widness but thought I'd make a seperate thread to gauge reaction.

Now if you read this please don't leave this thread without making a comment, all comments and observations are welcome, even if they are critical!

"Data Protection could be a problem but I'm looking into it, maybe an offshore ISP would be the answer! I suggest a forum type system with members only, you would have to prove that you are a landlord and access would be password protected otherwise it could end up being a personal attack forum! My idea is that members would enter the details of their case into a "post" giving name, d.o.b. and if they have one photographic evidence of the tenant. Landlords can then search the forum if they have a new tenant enquiry.

Early stages at the moment but I would be happy to take it further if there's enough support.

Any suggestions would be welcome."

Martin

18/03/2009 00:00

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Ideal Flatmate
Elfin Kitchens
Landlord Broadband
John Pye Auctions