MATTRESSES

You are here : Member Forums Tenancy Types and Management MATTRESSES
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
M
7 Posts
0 Thanks
New tenants have moved in. They are saying that the mattresses are very uncomfortable, that they are cheap ones and they wake up with a sore back. The mattress and divan were bought 18months ago for the new tenants. So they are not that old. They are fairly soft mattresses and not overly expensive, put in for tenants. Do I have to change them, because they are saying they are getting a bad back? I feel reluctant to change them just because they have asked and again an added cost when they are already saying they would like bathroom painted as the paint is flaking off! Which I am prepared to do as it needs it.

Also they asked if the previous tenants could leave their sofa, which they did. However now they are saying they don't want it as it's not as nice as they thought and can it be removed. Should the landlord have to pay for the removal of it, when it is not their sofa in the first place?

Thanks

Lucy Walker

28/09/2010 00:00

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband