All landlords, your help is needed

You are here : Member Forums Tenancy Types and Management All landlords, your help is needed
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
M
39 Posts
0 Thanks
Dear fellow Landlord,
I donít know about you but I for one Iím fed up of some tenants taking me for a ride as they know how to work the law, as a result I am seeking to set up a (free) tenant check list that will provide the types of information that landlords really need to know (an example is shown here, though their name has been removed).

******** ********* Brother of ******** *********, Father is ******** ********* who is a skilled liar that can produce impeccable (fake) references for his sons and will get involved in any proceedings. ******** has a criminal record for violence to a community worker, was released from prison with a tagging device that the family removed.

I am fully prepared to take any and all legal responsibility for any such list but need your help to set it up. If you are interested in any such list then please send me an email to me at Kevin.peake@ntlworld.com with the names of any bad (or good) tenants that you feel other landlords should no about, all references to yourself will be removed.

Kevin Peake

30/05/2006 00:00

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband