Section 21

You are here : Member Forums Tenancy Types and Management Section 21
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
M
6 Posts
1 Thanks
Hi
I hope someone can help. I issued a section 21 at start of tenancy on the 17th June 2005. I have a tnt who will be on the 17th June 8 weeks in arrears with their rent.Would the Setion 21 still be valid, bearing in mind that I have not issued a new tenancy, the old one expired on the 17th December 2005? The reason I have not issued a new tenancy is because they have been continually late with their rent &that if I then did issue a new tenancy, it would make the Setion 21 invalid, is this correct? Just one other thing that is bothering me as well, is that the tnts were issued with a letter a few months back saying that they owed us extra monies, because of a repair to a boiler, (which they had caused). We wanted them to clear the debt by paying an extra 10 per month on top of their payments, would this have any effect on the section 21, as there has been a change in the payments for a couple of months? Sorry to bore you with these questions, I just need to get this right rather than wasting my time to find that when it gets to court, the 21 is invalid.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

14/06/2006 00:00

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband