repossession can I add a later misdemeanour to the case

You are here : Member Forums Tenancy Types and Management repossession can I add a later misdemeanour to the case
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
J
Julie_553
18 Posts
0 Thanks
I served a section 8 on my tenant for non payment of rent and this has now reached the stage for the n5 to the courts. However since serving the notice yes they are still in arrears and have paid nothing, the tenants grandson who lives with my tenant has damaged neighbours cars, been abusive using foul language and is believed to be drug pushing. The police have been to see me. Can I add the antisocial behaviour to the court application even though it wasn't on the original notices, or should I just mention it in a covering letter, anyway I can speed up the court process, the police are keen for them to leave asap and have told them that, I dont want to say anything which would be construed as harassment from me but to have a court order asap.
08/10/2006 00:00

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Ideal Flatmate
Elfin Kitchens
Landlord Broadband
John Pye Auctions