Appeal against a Judges decision to postpone possession.

You are here : Member Forums Tenancy Types and Management Appeal against a Judges decision to postpone possession.
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
W
Wayne Holder
32 Posts
0 Thanks
I cant find the form I need to appeal against a Judges decision to keep a tenant in a property after she appealed against a possession order. Let me explain.
I was granted a section 21 possession order, the tenant appealed against the decision stating that she is not able to find alternative accommodation near her childrens school.
The reason I wanted possession was because of persistant arrears but as the arrears was less than 8 weeks, I issued a section 21.
The tenant appealed and voluntary stated in her submission that she was in arrears but promised to pay the arrears plus her normal rent if she could stay in the property until alternative accommodation is found. The judge agreed and now she has not paid any rent since her appeal and the arrears are well over the 8 weeks.
I dont want to issue a section 8 but I want to appeal against the judges decision because the tenant has not met the agreed conditions of the appeal.
I cant find the form on the HMCS web site. Help
12/10/2006 00:00

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband