tenant changed locks but I have just been granted possession

You are here : Member Forums Tenancy Types and Management tenant changed locks but I have just been granted possession
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
B
bailey123
113 Posts
0 Thanks
Today I have been granted by the court possesion under mandatory ground 8. I realise I have to wait 14 days but I did go to the property to check. The tenant is obviously still there and must have changed the locks just before Christmas. The court told me today that she could appeal (she was absent from court) If she appeals against eviction how much longer would I have to wait? It is already going to be another month with waiting for the baliff after the first 14 days. Will I not be able to inspect the property in this time? As she has children she is obviously waiting to be evicted or some thing worse! Drag it on! How much longer could she drag it on for? It has already been 5 and a half months....with what right could she appeal? Is there anyone at the council I could speak to - or is debt collection and the court the only solution? I just want her out as soon as! Comments well appreciated
16/01/2007 00:00

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband