warren of posseion now or at end of Tenancy

You are here : Member Forums Tenancy Types and Management warren of posseion now or at end of Tenancy
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
K
Keith Bissell
26 Posts
0 Thanks
On July 15 I let AST to a couple with children. The property,Flat is above some shops. The children have been abusive and intimidating to other people in the area and damaged car windscreens. Although there is no proof. The tenant was also storing a mini motor bike in the bedroom! There was also damage to common parts.Rent was being paid but not on standing order as agreed and they had to be prompted. On Sept 23 I gave notice to leave by the end of Nov, explaining all the complaints and the state of the flat. The local council say that they will not re-house them. Since I gave notice , Sept, no rent has been paid.
I now realise I cannot enforce them to leave before the 6 months is up.

Do I go for a warrent of possention now, or do I have to wait untill Jan 15 2007 when the agreement ends, either way they wont leave unless they have to.

Keith

24/11/2006 00:00

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband