Rent Arrears + Possession

You are here : Member Forums Tenancy Types and Management Rent Arrears + Possession
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
M
26 Posts
0 Thanks
Dear Madam or Sir,

My tenants are in rent arrears of 1131.57 as on 1st Dec 2006. They have not been paying rent regularly, The rent is 134 per week, which should be paid in advance. As the tenants are in rent arrears of more than 8 weeks (Sec 8, Ground 8), and also always irregular payment of the rent (sec 8, Ground 10/11), I would like to serve Sec 8 Notice and seek possession. The couple works but do not want to pay any rent. At the moment I do not know where they work, but trying to find it out. I got some rent from Housing Benefit, but since they have started work, it is cancelled now.
After the beginning (23/06/06) of Tenancy I also served the Sec 21/1/b Notice to expire on 22/12/06, or, after the expiration of 2 months period after the expiry of last day of period of tenancy. I can send you a copy of the Tenancy agreement + Sec 21 Notice.
Please could you guide me. I am happy to pay 49.50 to RLA.
Many thanks,
Gajendra Modi

28/11/2006 00:00

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband