Blacklist/Tenant finding suggestion?

You are here : Member Forums Tenancy Types and Management Blacklist/Tenant finding suggestion?
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
B
Bristol girl
38 Posts
0 Thanks
I have just had what I consider to be a gem of an idea based on a previous posting I have just read.

I am trying to track down an awol tenant that has run off owing me 2000. He is probably racking up debts at some other poor landlords buy to let even as we speak.

If we dare not have a black list to warn others, could we not maintain a 'have you seen' list. We could post just the names of tenants that we are trying to find for whatever reason (usually because they have done a bunk). This would serve 2 purposes - anyone who has spotted them could pass details of their new location on, and also it could warn other landlords that a person with that name is being sought, so extra checks should be carried out before letting to them.

Surely this would not be too risky - it would be no worse than putting a missing ad in The Times.

28/11/2006 00:00

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband