tennants name is different is this legal when suing for possesion?

You are here : Member Forums Tenancy Types and Management tennants name is different is this legal when suing for possesion?
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
B
bailey123
113 Posts
0 Thanks
I have found out that the tennant I am suing for posession and back rent has been going under her partners name whilst at the address - now her partner has left her she has been using her maiden name - I have found her now for this year at her old address and now at her parents address on the electoral roll for this year (nothing at my property) - Does this make the suing for the property invalid? Can I pursue her under her original name? I am unsure whether they were actually married or not as she said at the time they had only just got married and she was still not used to being called by her married name - they have children. Seeing as she is registered at two other properties on the electoral roll - do I inform the council? Or would that be seen as harrassment?!
28/12/2006 00:00

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband