2 tenants - 2 letters with a copy of the N5 and N119

You are here : Member Forums Tenancy Types and Management 2 tenants - 2 letters with a copy of the N5 and N119
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
S
Sasha Richards
25 Posts
0 Thanks
I have 2 tenants, one who owes 3 months and the other 2 months rent. Am I correct in writing to them individually enclosing a copy of form N5 and N119 which sets out the reasons for taking them to court for rent arrears? Or should I just address the letter to them both enclosing the documents?
On the N5 there is a space for a date that the claim will be heard. Should I contact the county court for this or do I lodge the forms and wait for them to give me one?
Can I also include in the letters to them the fact that if a ccj is upheld against them it will remain on their credit reference history for 6 years? I also want to let them know that I will contact a tracing agency if they leave the premises without paying the rent arrears.
Sorry if I appear rather dense, but I haven't been in this situation before and I want to do it correctly.

01/01/2007 00:00

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband