repossessing property using sec21 forms

You are here : Member Forums Tenancy Types and Management repossessing property using sec21 forms
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
M
3 Posts
0 Thanks
Thanks 4 the quick response to my last enquiry,the tenancy agreement was started on the 1st of september 2006 and is due to finish on the 1st of march 2007 6 months sh.t.agreement. As i am activilly now seeking to regain this property. is the correct procedure to issue a sec 21 notice?. I am aware that there are 2 versions of this form ie 21a and 21b am i right in thinking that a 21a notice is now to late to issue because it would be to little notice if issued now, as the tenancy agreement is due to expire on the 1st of march. This would not give a full 2 months notice?.Or would i now have to wait until the current tenancy agreement expires on the 1st of march 2007 and then issue a sec 21b notice to quit on that day?with 2 months notice. I am aware that these dates are very important to get right.

yours sincerley Dave

09/01/2007 00:00

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband