Rent Rebate

You are here : Member Forums Tenancy Types and Management Rent Rebate
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
M
Mitchell_708
15 Posts
0 Thanks
I am not sure whether I should consider this. The Sunday evening after xmas the hot water and heating did not work at my tenants property, the next morning I arranged a plumber who let me down at lunch time so I booked another for the same day(high rate obviously), he then had to return the following day on Tuesday as the pump he replaced was not the problem and he realised then he was unable to fix it. I found out about British gas who offer a fixed fee for whatever the problem and they came the following morning on Wednesday and managed to get it working in the eantime but needed to return on the Friday for a replacement part. I offered the loan of a new electric fire to go with the couple they had but they decided to stay at her mothers house on the cold nights. All in all there was no heating (except electric) and hot water for 3 nights and 2 days.

Sorry a bit long winded I know.

05/01/2009 00:00

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Remove a Tenant
Landlord Broadband
John Pye Auctions