Just want to tell you about my success!!

You are here : Member Forums Tenancy Types and Management Just want to tell you about my success!!
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
T
thurstan
83 Posts
2 Thanks
I have been dealing with my first problem in tenant. We went to court today to get them out (S8 arrears). The judge offered immediate possession without me even asking.

A key factor was not only the repeated reminders and statements, but also that I had first done a moneyclaim online which they had completely ignored. When the bailiffs visited to serve attachment of earnings papers they had reported back on their progress report "gone away" so there was corroborating evidence from no less than the court themselves that the tenants had left.

I am currently now 3 months rent + 335 court costs down, but I guess that isn't too bad. I may yet be able to do something with the attachment of earnings through the employers.

Actually RLA has been invaluable in dealing with this, especially when I didn't want to use solicitors. Thanks for your help.

David

27/04/2007 00:00

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband