Eviction process

You are here : Member Forums Tenancy Types and Management Eviction process
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
M
3 Posts
0 Thanks
Having issued a tennant with a section 8 notice with a view to eventually having him evicted for rent arrears the tenant subsequently smashed up his flat and broke into my adjoining office smashing the security door and frame to bits ( his flat is above a restaurant business i own )and stole a large amount of money and wrecked the office. . other tennants in the building witnessed a certain amount of this and the tenant was arrested ( he's been released pending further enquiries ). I,ve since changed the locks and told him i'm not letting him back in ( fearfull of what further damage he might do ). He then tried to break back in with a crowbar threatening to burn the place down and break my legs and was re arrested .I,ve said he can come back in for his belongings but not to stay. I, m pretty sure i can,t bar him access to stay at his flat ..... is there anything i can do to keep him out, in view of his violent and destructive behaviour , or must i let him back in and continue the eviction process.

31/07/2007 00:00

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband