Court Order and Vacation

You are here : Member Forums Tenancy Types and Management Court Order and Vacation
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
C
Chris_937
27 Posts
0 Thanks
Tenant is due to leave on 12th October 2007. I'm sorry but I have quite a few questions to give myself a clearer picture please:

When is the earliest I can go and check the property to see if she's left? It just so happens I am in the area around 1am 13th October!! Technically she should be out but I understand she might not be? Is this dangerous if it turns out she hasn't left my property? If so, when is best advised to go round?

If there is no answer, am I allowed to enter the property? What do I do next if there are the sets of keys left, no posessions, but also no money? What should I do with leftover posessions if it appears she has left?

Would the court have made her aware of having to vacate the premises? Has she now got CCJ's to her name?

Are all possible costs, such as baillifs, extra days residence and interest added to the original sum that she has been instructed to pay back?

11/10/2007 00:00

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband