Section 21 Notice

You are here : Member Forums Tenancy Types and Management Section 21 Notice
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Riverite
3 Posts
0 Thanks
My wife and I are about to complete a section 21 notice. We have two tenants, call them A &B sharing the one house and both are named in the one tenancy agreement. They are referred to in this agreement as "The Tenant" though there are of course two of them. My questions: Firstly, when it comes to filling in the said notice with the names of the tenant do we name both A &B in one original notice only,(presumably with a copy of same for the second tenant)or do we name each tenant separately in two original notices (with no specific mention in either of the second tenant)? We think the former method, i.e. one original notice plus copy ought to be sufficient. Or is there yet another alternative? Secondly, when it comes to service of the notice we assume each tenant should have an individual envelope (addressed to that person only containing that person's notice only). I am sorry to go into such minute detail but these notices appear to be a technical minefield.
08/11/2007 00:00

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband