Tenant on Remand
1. He is on remand at the moment - is there anything within section 8 that allows me to gain possession now ? Class A drugs were delivered to the flat and the passports also found there.
2. If he is found guilty and sentenced to a prison term can I get a speedy possession ? Would I still have to go through section 8 procedure ?
3. If he is sentenced am I still responsible for storing his possession and furiture or does the state bear the cost ? Could be a little while !!!
4. If I were to pay him a vist at the prison and get him to agree to give me the keys back would I just need some appropriate paperwork for him to sign - ie: an agreement we have both agreed to terminate the AST ?
5. Section 21 expires March 3rd 2008 - Is he able to fight a section 21 from Prison ? that is, can I just go in and arrange storage of his stuff as he will not be there to physically bar the way ?
Thanks a lot
Want to read more?
This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.