Guarranto

You are here : Member Forums Tenancy Types and Management Guarranto
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Forum Avatar
Vivien
284 Posts
11 Thanks
Hi Dave
Hopefuly you can help me with my dilema,
i recently had a non paying tenant and when she left i then went to the guarranto for an out of court settlement of 950 as they are quite old and we felt sorry for them,if we were to take it to court then it would of been 2400,they have since went to a solicotor so there is now a dispute with them,my problem is
when i've checked the guarranto agreement i notice that where it says the tenant and adress it is left blank also the part for the guarranto as when i asked them to sign it they signed at the bottom and also put there adress there too,its not in the right place but it is still there will this cause a problem for me,also for some stupid reason i didn't sign it as it asks for the landlords signature and i am not the landlord,will this be classed as invalid or can i get around it some how,as at the end of the day both tenant and guarranto signed it and also put there address on it,please let me know as i am speaking to there solicotor tomorrow,thanks in advance
08/12/2008 00:00

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband