I think she's trying some sort of scam

You are here : Member Forums Tenancy Types and Management I think she's trying some sort of scam
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
D
Danyell
2 Posts
0 Thanks
new tenant in December, late with deposit and first months rent but I had already given keys allowing her to move stuff in. agreed to use standing order for rent, which didn't arrive January I called and collected cash. Feburary no rent called and heard sob story will pay some in the week & I could have access for landlords inspection. part rent arrived in cash, I called to ask about the rest of the rent, more sob story and arranged to meet yesterday to pay the remainder & Landlords inspection. In the week got a deranged letter saying didn't like my attitude, the flat was making her ill and was giving notice but didn't know when she would be going. I posted a copy of her agreemnet with a note saying we need to meet to discuss. Late yesterday part of rent due with another note claiming harrassment & will call the police, the flat is making her ill & I will be getting a doctors note.

I haven't a clue what this is all about, is this some sort of scam?

18/02/2012 00:00

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Ideal Flatmate
Elfin Kitchens
Landlord Broadband
John Pye Auctions