Is it a license to occupy that I need?

You are here : Member Forums Tenancy Types and Management Is it a license to occupy that I need?
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
B
Bigpoe
18 Posts
0 Thanks
I have recently acquired a former care home and would like to let out the matrons living quarters to maximize on-site security. An AST would not benefit both parties under these circumstances so I would like to learn more about what options there are available to me regarding a short term agreement.

My plans are to sell the property but it would be a potential deal breaker if vacant possession could not be granted to the purchaser. They would need to know how they would go about giving the correct notice period to the occupant and likewise how much notice the occupant would need to give to the property owner.

Does the RLA have a copy of a "Short Term License" or other suitable documentation on record? instructions on how to implement it? and please advise me if i'm actually barking up the right tree or not.

Any help would be most appreciated.

Paul

19/03/2012 00:00

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband