NPOWER

You are here : Member Forums Other NPOWER
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
J
JulieAnn
3 Posts
1 Thanks
Can Npower hold me respobsible for unpaid bills that tenants should have paid, amounting to 2000.00 ?

During my initial talks with Npower it was agreed that they would estimate the start date of the bill and I agreed to pay this to get the account up to date. I received a letter from Npower confirming that a resolution had been found, and the complaint was closed. However Npower have now changed their mind and have added the full outstanding amount to my account. Can they do this ?

Npower were given a bogus name by the tenants living in the property at the time in 2009. I put the bills in my name recently and Npower want to charge me for the arrears so they have added them to the current bill. I have sent tenancy agreements to them but because there is no end of tenancy date on the agreeements NPower will not accept that the tenants were in the property at this time.

Please could you advise. Many thanks Ann Scollan

This member has been thanked by 1 member for this post.
16/01/2012 00:00

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband