County Court judgement following eviction

You are here : Member Forums Other County Court judgement following eviction
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
M
2 Posts
0 Thanks
My tenants are due to be evicted next week at long last. This after I took action through section 8 and being awarded the prpoerty back into my possesion by the local county court.

My tenants have made no effort to repay any of the debt which is now around 4500.

My question is, does this automatically mean that the tenanats have a CCJ against there name? Also, to finally request baliffs , we completed the form 'request for warrant of possion of land' which was passed to the county court which then resulted in an eviction order.

Does this form request the court to pursue the tenants for the debt in addition to the possesion of the property?
Or do I have to complete another form, which as yet I haven't completed 'request for warrant of execution' to pursue the debt owed?

After the greif these tenants have caused me, I would want them to have a CCJ against them, as this would at least warn other landlords.

Thanks

15/09/2010 00:00

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband