AST 2010 Addition to Part F
Assured shorthold tenancy agreement
Under part 1 of the Housing Act 1988
As amended under part 3 of the Housing Act 1996.
F continued.. RE: 45 Pentyla Baglan Road, Port Talbot, SA12 8DR
We may repossess the property if:
• One of the tenants moves out of either the basement flat or the house and are not immediately replaced. Both tenants must occupy the property at the same time i.e. the basement must be occupied by Mr David Grovell and or Mr Michael Davies (under one single tenancy) and the rest of the house must be occupied by Miss Sarah Callan (under one single tenancy) and both tenancies must run along side each other.
• If either David Grovell, Michael Davies or Sarah Callan move out or serve their one months notice to quit in accordance with the terms of the tenancy agreement, the remaining tenant will have 3 options:-
1. Both can serve there notice and move out at the same time: or
2. The remaining tenant can find another tenant to take over the tenancy. In this instance 2 new 6 month tenancies will be drawn up and renewed to run alongside each other; or
3. The remaining tenant can pay the rent for the whole property in full (basement flat & 3 bed house) – Basement Flat £350pm & 3 Bed House £455pm.
Failure to meet any of the 3 options above will result in notice being served and the property being repossessed. However we will try an exhaust every avenue to ensure that this does not occur.
Our signature:_________________________________________2nd November 2010
Your signature(s):______________________________________2nd November 2010
Witness signature:______________________________________2nd November 2010
Address: 7 Prince Street, Port Talbot, SA13 1NB
Occupation: CNC Operator
Want to read more?
This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.