Do I have a leg to stand on? Company let

You are here : Member Forums Guarantor Do I have a leg to stand on? Company let
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
B
bailey123
113 Posts
0 Thanks
property rented out at beginning of july 2007 - tenancy is now coming to an end and they are in arrears and breach of contract. Found out the company (three branches of this with different names at the end all begin with same title but one word added at the end differently, all at the same address and 2 being charities - I thought I was renting to the charity) Since found out the named company arm Actually put in an application to be struck off 2 weeks later of moving in date! No notification! This one was struck off - and dissolved - they all are really the same company - 2 of which are charities still going strong - do I have any recourse of action? I will complain to the charities commission - but will I have any leg to stand on legally to claim my money back? Obviously they rented it full well knowing they were going to dissolve the company arm and I believe they did this on purpose and were fraudulent in non disclosure - will I have any sort of case? How can I proceed?
09/10/2010 00:00

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Six Hills House
Landlord Broadband