Cannabis factory in our property - please help.
1. They came when called in by the police to make the property safe for the inspectors to carry our their work.
2. They have cut the main cable from the floor - the part that goes straight into the meter
3. They dug into our front garden to cut the cable there as well. (neighbours told us)
My questions are:
1. Can they dig in our garden without our permission?
2. Why have they done this if they could have only insulated the cable inside the property.
3. Are we responsible now for paying this bill or should they pursue the tenants as in the cases with unpaid bills?
4. Is there any way round this for us. Otherwise we are facing long vacancy period and substantial charges.
If someone can help please reply to this post.
Want to read more?
This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.