- 7 beds
- Kitchen/diner/lounge open plan
- Located in Aberystwyth, Ceredigion
- Currently a family home
I have spoken to the HMO office and they were rather vague saying they would like to see:
intumescent and smoke strips on all doors
smoke alarm in kitchen
no need for fire doors as long as doors are 'robust' (!)
and that is about it.
Do I HAVE to
- install fire detection. If so, does it have to be mains, does it have to be connected, which rooms does it need to be
- supply fire extinguishers? If I do, I know I need to maintain them.
- fire blankets instead of extinguishers
Want to read more?
This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.