Rentguard insurance

You are here : Member Forums Other Rentguard insurance
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
F
Fran
7 Posts
0 Thanks
I have a block policy with Rentguard insurance for my portfollio of residential properties.
My tenant contacted me to inform me that her drain was blocked, and sewerage was running down the street her Dad had tried to unblock the drain as he was concerned about the sewerage as sharron had young children who played in the garden where sewerage was overflowing, he was unable to clear it, I contacted jet aire drainage to presure wash the pipe, the drain was not running freely and Jet aire thought it may be a colapsed drain, I contacted rentguard my insurers who sent round a loss adjuster,he rang me and he asked me who had jetted the drain, and I advised that Jet aire had,as the drain had blocked up again he could not see anything, he took pictures of the property and site we then discussed Jet air continuing with the job as we both knew of jet aire and had used them before, he also said that in 95% of these cases the insurers paid and told me to instruct them which I did,I contacted rentguard re my insurance claim as jet air was now persuing me and treatening me with court action, rentguard advised me that I was not covered for this, anyone suffered simular problems or offer any advise
10/07/2010 00:00

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband