Mangaging Tenants Debts through Debt Management

You are here : Member Forums Other Mangaging Tenants Debts through Debt Management
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
M
mo_523
518 Posts
8 Thanks
If possible, I'd just like to gauge memberís opinions. I have a Debt Management company and the thought came to me that debt management service would benefit landlords whose tenants are struggling to pay rent. I'm not talking about the crooks and the opportunists who know the system, they need to go and eviction is the only answer to them.
Not all tenants are bad but like many people, occasionally they get into financial difficulty and it might help them to know there is a way of restructuring their finances that you can offer them.
Rent is classed as priority debt so restructuring would assure landlords of their rent payments. There's a great deal more to it than I have explained here but if members feel that the service would benefit them I would be more than happy to offer it through RLA.

Please let me know your thoughts or if you want to know more please reply to this post.

Martin

03/04/2009 00:00

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband