environment heath officer taking me to the court?

You are here : Member Forums HMO Licensing environment heath officer taking me to the court?
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
M
3 Posts
0 Thanks

Hi there RLA,

Thanks a lot for the very good service I have taken form you in the past. Your customer service guys over the phone that I have spoken to always phone me back when they say they will. Great.... long live the MD. he he he

Now, I would like to know what you think of the letter that I have sent you along with this email.

I am a live-in landlord who is renting out another 2 rooms. Myself and my girlfriend occupy one room and I rent out the other 2 to single working guys.
4 people in total.

Ms L Tinge, the Environmental Officer for Bromley, has been the consultant on this potential, Licence... HMO sinse its inception, about 5 years now, and has been to this address on many occasions un-enounced. The extra cost amounts to thousands of pounds...... If licensing is what you want?!

At the end of July early August I decided that I would not go forward with the licensing. I have received appox. 9 letters/emails, from her and made countless Ph calls, 4/5 emails in last 14 weeks. Her latest ,letters I think few quiet threatening.
AM I being harassed!!!
Now, I would like to know what you think of the letter that i have sent you along with this email.

I am a livein landlord who is renting out another 2 rooms. Myself and my girlfriend ocupy one room and I rent out the other 2 to single working guys.
4 people in total.

Yours Sincerely
david byrnes
RLA Member

02/11/2011 00:00

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband