tendering d c

You are here : Member Forums Housing Benefit Overpayment tendering d c
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
M
michael @confra
25 Posts
0 Thanks
hi to you all at the R L A and all the very best for the coming new year.........not a good start for me !!!!! as I've just received a demand from Tendering dc (Essex)for 945.47 they claim is an overpayment, they claim the tenant moved out on the 11 /10 /09. I received a telephone call on or about the 8 DEC last year from the housing dept at tendering ,the lady asked me to confirm when the tenant had moved out.i replied she had not!she was still there,the council official then asked the tenant (who was sitting opposite her in the council office )what date did she move out and i herd the tenant state "she was not sure" i then told the officer she was definitely there 2 weeks ago as i had received a complaint about her 2 dogs barking "24/7 " the official then said" i cant have a two way conversation over the phone and some one will call you back ".no body called and i eventually called them, its also worth noting this tenant changed the locks did not supply me new keys and has not handed me a set of new keys (and left the flat like a pig sty ) thanks michael @ CONFRA
04/01/2010 00:00

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband