Loft fire wall

You are here : Member Forums Other Loft fire wall
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
C
Cgray
16 Posts
0 Thanks
Anyone have any ideas on the following:
A terraced house next to one I own was purchased by a lady very cheaply and she is now renovating it in order to let it. She has had the work men in and had the guttering replaced and built a fire break wall between her and the person on the other side of her, she has now come to me and asked if I will build one my side at my expense although she had the one built on the opposite side and asked for no assistance from the other owner. The other thing she mentioned was that she had replaced her guttering and could not match up to mine so in her words "You (meaning me) will have to sort it out" I knew there was no fire break wall and it was not mentioned 5 years ago when I bought the property but it now seems like she has bought a cheap property partly as a result (was on her survey)and wants remedial work done at my expense I am not sure how to play it at this moment in time.
Thanks Colin
13/08/2012 00:00

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband