Problem with Property Management

You are here : Member Forums Other Problem with Property Management
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Forum Avatar
Pelt
20 Posts
0 Thanks
I have had continual problems with our property management company. They are unhelpful, rude and discriminatory in their correspondence. Most recent problem is their lack of interest in a leak in our top floor flat and they declined to give the insurance details infact they were more concerned about us not making a claim and keeping insurance premiums at a low. However, on getting quotes the leak is (obviously) caused from the roof. On reporting this they had illegally given out my private telephone number to a contractor without my permission. They now state it is their "Duty" to assess the leak, but were not interested in their duty when first reported and now want access. We have denied access on the grounds of their unreasonable behaviour in the first reporting and are progressing with the insurers.

My question is: 1 - where do I stand. 2 - who do I complain to about their inappropriate behaviour?

03/08/2011 00:00

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband