Desperate for advice

You are here : Member Forums Other Desperate for advice
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
R
Ray
70 Posts
0 Thanks
Dear RLA. Could you PLEASE Advise?

My family and i live next door to bedsits and for the past 3 years we are getting tortured by noise. LOud music at all hours and tenants arguing throughout the night.

we call the police, and they do not bother coming out stating its a civil matter.

we contacted the council, who sent out a log sheet to log the events.

(i think were on our 5 log sheet!)

The council did come out once, and issued warning letters, but the problem is... because there is a high turn over of tenants a new tenant arrives and it all starts again.!!!

I have even spoke to the landlord, who is not bothered.

3 yaers this has been going on, and i have asked the council is trhere anyway i can take the landlord to court because as you can imagine it becomes tiring having to spend sleepless nights, then have to work of a daytime.

I also have 2 baby girls!

Can you please advise is there anyone i can turn too?

Our home is up for sale but with the curret market its not going anywhere, so i am in a catch 22 situation.

we love our home and the area we live and its annoying that we have worked so hard for this home, and people living on the dole can make us move!

we do not want to move but we feel beaten!

any help would be deeply appreciated as i am now getting to the point where i am going to snap and end up fighting with these loosers!
This is somthing i definilty do not want to do as i have alot to loose and these guys have nothing to loose.

but there is only so much one can take.

Many many thanks for any advice in advance.

27/08/2008 00:00

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Remove a Tenant
Landlord Broadband
John Pye Auctions