Managing Agent Problems

You are here : Member Forums Other Managing Agent Problems
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
N
niainiai
14 Posts
0 Thanks
I own 2 flats in a development completed in the last 5 years. The heating is by means of a central system which provides heating to individual flats via a heat meter. The managing agents were taken to a tribunal by a lessee about 18 months ago and were told to produce heating costs to each flat 3 months in arears. This was meant to start on 1st April 2011. To date I have received nothing despite several letters chasing it up. To make matters worse new managing agents were employed from 1st November 2011. They say they are awaiting paperwork from the previous agents who in turn refer me to the new agents. It makes it very difficult to know what to charge my tenants. In the past when heating charges were received they seemed to be very arbitrary regarding the allocation to the different flats so I can not even use historic meter readings. Is there anything I can do to get the figures I require? Also connected to this, Can I ask to see the invoices from the gas supplier from which these charges are derived?
07/02/2012 00:00

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband