eeding to upgrade to LACORS? Read this about fire doors/strips etc?

You are here : Member Forums Other eeding to upgrade to LACORS? Read this about fire doors/strips etc?
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
M
Maureen_539
1,443 Posts
528 Thanks
Just have to share this with other landlords.

I needed to titivate bedroom doors & upgrade same in a shared student property deemed a 'HMO' in Salford.Needed thumb turn locks on final exit doors,to renew DG window locks, renew worn bedroom door lock cylinders. Loads of tiny jobs that tecnically speaking, were out of my range.

I searched in vain to find someone suitable that did not charge the earth & had the necessary expertise so that the work would pass LA HMO inspection.

Did get a guy who not only quoted me 'happy', he did a superb job on all the doors & replaced misted DG units so the windows looked like new again. He was courteous, tenant aware & respectful & all round highly satisfactary. I recommend him highly. A colleague landlord then hired him to build fitted wardrobes into terraced house bedroom & lounge alcoves. I saw the total transformation this work made. Everything matched, pictures looked fantastic. The LL was very pleased with the work & it's cost. What he thought was the quote for one room was in fact for two bedrooms plus the lounge.

Not sure if I can include the guys contact details here, message back & I'll pass them on or send mine. He does all the North West & Midlands.
Hope this info solves a headache for someone today.
M.

17/11/2012 00:00

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband